Etsy gifts for everyone! Who’s ready to shop small this holiday season?
If you’re shopping around for holiday gifts and want to support small businesses this year (and I know so many of us do), I put together a HUGE list of Etsy gifts that I think your loved ones will really love. I am so passionate about seeking out small businesses and cool small shops whenever I can, especially this year!
So if you’re looking for cool gift ideas, that will also help support small businesses, be sure to check out these gifts guides! I teamed up with Etsy to put all of these guides together and I literally could not think of a better company to partner with this holiday season.
Click through for 69 Etsy gifts for homebodies, women, men, kids, toddlers, and baby.
I separated the guides out by the person you’d be shopping for. And spent hours and HOURS searching for the absolute cutest possible gifts. I even asked my followers on Instagram to help out with picks and included a bunch from those suggestions too. Thanks so much for those! Hope you like ’em.
But hey – if I missed an awesome shop that you think I’d love (even if it’s your own), feel free to put the Etsy link in the comments.
Etsy Gifts for Women
1. Japanese matte ceramic vases from$51.50
These vases are gorgeous! Not much else to say, except, I’ll take ’em!
2. Vitamin C facial mask from PalermoBody $34
I’ve heard good things about Palermo Body. I think I’d want to try the vitamin c mask first, if I had to choose just one. It’s the pink one.
3. Lychee and black tea soy candle from$16.73
This candle shop has some really interesting scents and the packaging is so pretty and minimal.
4. Handmade ceramic mug from$58
These colors are right up my alley and I love the handmade wonkiness to these cups. The imperfections are so beautiful.
5. Straw backpack from$53
For anyone that prefers a backpack over a purse, this straw version would be cute. Could be a good (smallish) diaper bag option too, for moms.
6. Leo handmade sculptural plaster bowl from$196
Oken House Studios is one of my favorite Etsy shops! If you’re looking for a really cool side table, check out this shop for sure. But also, the smaller accessories are so good too.
7. Camille straw bag from LoomAndField $29
Under $30 for a cute straw bag? I’m in. It looks like the perfect beach vacation bag, but since travel doesn’t feel like an option this year, you gotta bring the vacation to you anyway that you can. Right?
8. Linen jumpsuit from NotPerfectLinen $122.52
A simple jumpsuit that looks effortless and chic. Also, that color is seriously perfect.
9. Wave concrete incense holder from
This incense holder is part of the Tan France X Etsy collaboration. And in my mind, Tan can do no wrong.
10. Reusable linen bath sponge from A
I don’t want to lean too hard on the self care stuff in the womens guide. But I had to share this one because this would be a good loofah replacement. Maybe it feels too practical to be a good gift idea, but honestly, I love the practical gifts the most. What about you?
11. Lotta vase from P$44
I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t appreciate a cute new vase – especially flower lovers.
12. Corduroy dress from OffOn $146.27
Buying clothing for someone else can be a risk, but if they love it, they LOVE it! And this dress looks like a good one.
Etsy Gifts for Homebodies
13. Mauve pink Kendall ceramic pot from$22
Love this mauve pink color and the simplicity of this planter.
14. Modern magazine rack from KroftStudio $217
Now that’s a good looking magazine rack!
15. Cheese board ceramic tray from SINDstudio $68.50
I love everything from SINDstudio. If you don’t know anyone who would need a ceramic tray, there are plenty of other goodies in this shop that you might like.
16. Large plaster grid basket from U$175
Can’t go wrong with a grid pattern basket / bowl in a neutral color palette. Right? Right!
17. Holiday cocoa candle from$40
Part of the Half Baked Harvest and Etsy collaboration, these candles use 100% soy wax and come in a really pretty, minimal ceramic container. There are other scents available too.
18. Henri Matisse cut-outs print from CherryAndInk $5.20
Can’t beat a five dollar digital print. All you need is a printer and a frame and you have a super affordable and pretty cute piece of art to give as a gift. And maybe print an extra copy to keep for yourself.
19. Dry flowers vase from MinimumDesigns $44.86
Great shape and color! I want one.
20. Giant Knit blanket throw from$580
No doubt, this is a very luxurious gift – probably out of most of our price ranges. BUT it’s so pretty and looks really soft, I wanted to include it. This would be one of those gifts that you’d keep forever.
21. Wooden peg rail from HenryElle $20
If you’ve been following me for long, you are not surprised this is in my Etsy gift guide. Sure, it might not feel like a gift idea, but trust me it is. I have several of these peg rails (with and without shelves) and they’re awesome!
22. Minimal ceramic plate from$40
The perfect plates, imo, look like this! Love the color and the vertical lip.
23. Ribbed glass vase from$12
Such a good price for a pretty cute little vase.
24. Amber glass french press from YieldDesignCo $85
I have this french press and it is THE prettiest french press ever. Perfect color and looks really good on an open shelf.
Etsy Gifts for Men
25. Double-wall 6oz glasses from YieldDesignCo $50
Honestly, this set of glassware could go in so many different gift categories on this list. But I’m going to throw it into the mens section because they need cool stuff too.
26. Mens linen pants from BlackFicus $57
Linen drawstring lounge pants that look super comfortable.
27. Striped lightweight linen robe from EasternWoven $147
If I bought this robe for Jeff, I would most definitely steal it. So this one feels like a double win.
28. Personalized mens gift box from$24.99
Self care for the guys, that you can choose based on his needs / interests.
29. Mens wool socks from C$29
Wool socks are so warm and these look nice and thick, but not so thick that they feel uncomfortable.
30. Made to order espresso coffee cup from$$27.50
These cups look sturdy and cool. If you know someone who loves espresso, this would be a perfect gift.
31. Mustard yellow beanie from DasoCrochet $20
Mustard yellow forever!
32. Mountain sage soap from CraftsmanSoapCo $8
This would be a good stocking stuffer for guys. I always find guy stocking stuffers to be kinda tough, but this is a nice little giftie to include.
33. Linen apron from$33
Great for the guy that likes to cook, or even to use as a workshop apron.
Etsy Gifts for Kids
34. Montessori miniature animal toys from
These are the perfect size for stocking stuffers or advent calendar gifts. They’re really small (and adorable)!
35. Modern wooden building blocks set from M$70.63
One of the prettiest block sets I’ve seen on Etsy! They’re like mini sculptures when they’re stacked together.
Groundbreaking Re-Invented Marketing Funnel & Page Builder
36. Wooden play kitchen from MidMimi $569
I’m pretty sure this is my dream play kitchen for Hayes. It comes in a bunch of different colors, but I think the dusty green in my favorite.
37. Unisex shirt and bike shorts set from
LA based brand. This set would be cute for girls and boys! Love the muted colors and the fit.
38. Wooden tool set from QToysAustralia $41.99
I think this toy tool set would be an awesome gift for kids of DIYers, creatives, and makers especially. Kiddos pick up on what we do so easily and would probably love to have something like this that they could ‘make’ things with.
39. All natural wooden toy log truck from TomsToyCo $60
Love the raw wood of this log truck. It’s one of those gifts that you can keep forever and pass down to other children. Which is one of many reasons why I love wooden toys so much (and why there are so many on this list).
40. Be Kind pendant from LettersandLaurels $32
Sweet message for some simple pendant art in a kid’s room.
41. Wooden animal toys from CarversLab $38
Give me all the wooden things please. Haha.
42. Transformable climbing triangle from UpaEU $148.77
I’ve seen lots of families get these climbing frames. Have you tried something like this for your young kids?
43. Wooden fire truck from$27.99
There is something so charming about an unpainted, natural wood fire truck like this one.
44. Kitchen apron for kids from M$25
This apron would be cool for kids crafting and cooking.
45. Wood alphabet puzzle from MasterKarlo $79
A keepsake puzzle that will help kids with their ABCs.
Etsy Gifts for Toddlers
46. Organic linen doll (dog) from CozyMoss $83
I have been eyeing the CozyMoss dolls for Hayes for a few months now. There are many different types of animals to choose from, but also, there are adorable clothes that go with them! This would be another gift that is okay for all ages.
47. Road rug playmat from PaPappa$125
Love play mats like this for babies, toddlers, and even young kids.
48. Butterscotch dot knit hat from$22
I love giving little beanies to toddlers and older kiddos as gifts. You can never have enough beanies, right?
49. Basic pocket tee BabySproutsCo $23.99
Who can resist good basics when it comes to kids clothes? Great solid color and striped basics – tops, bottoms, and scrunchies – from 0 months – 3 years.
50. Wooden push toy from M$29.88
I don’t know what to say about these, other than SO CUTE!!
51. Wood number tracing counting trays from ElmandOtter $95
Montessori counting trays for toddlers and kids.
52. Wooden treehouse / dollhouse from Hingi $336
This gift falls into the luxury category, but OMG it is so good!
53. Wooden swam pram from PaPappa $249.99
This is the cutest little pram. It reminds me of the moon shaped one we have. That Hayes uses literally EVERY day! The swan version is soooo adorable.
54. Wooden donkey T-Lab figurine from Japanwave $18
Okay! We have a few of these T-Lab figurines and they’re honestly great. They’re lightweight, super cute and made by hand.
55. Animal ABC wooden blocks from BannorToys $67.99
For the animal loving kiddos.
56. Wooden turtle from TraLaLaStudio $23
Love this! Hayes really likes turtles, so I might be partial to this one. But there are other animals available too. The kitty version is pretty cute.
57. Rainbow linen tie back pinafore dress from
Ahhhhh! This shop has some really amazing pieces. The dresses are especially cute. But I also love the gender neutral rompers.
Etsy Gifts for Baby
58. Baby changing table basket from HomebyDesignDua $109.99
These handwoven natural grass baskets have different design options (and plain ones too). They look so good on a changing table and will be one of those things that gets used day after day!
59. Handmade puzzle toy from TimberWolfConcepts $9.99
Cute little toy that promotes hand-eye coordination, sorting, knowledge of basic shapes, etc. Great for babies 9 months and older.
60. Handmade stuffed whale from BigStuffed $120.02
Big Stuffed has the cutest whale stuffed animals! I still haven’t bitten the bullet on getting one for Hayes, but I kinda have to because whales have special meaning to my little fam.
61. Teether sensory blanket from Monocrom $22.43
These kinds of blankets are great baby gifts. Perfect rust color too.
62. Hooded waffle linen bath towel from MagicLinen $43
We have the blanket version of this towel and it’s so silky soft! Would be great for kids of all ages, but babies especially seem to like hooded towels.
63. Space themed name puzzle from ChildUniverse $19.75
I’ve seen a bunch of these name puzzles out there, but I love the space theme of this one! Which I haven’t seen anywhere else.
64. Dinosaur toy from$19.60
Look at the facial expression on this dinosaur. The smile makes me happy.
65. Wooden rainbow stackers set from TimberSproutToys $79.99
Made in the USA and sealed with organic beeswax and organic coconut oil, these stackers would be a sweet baby gift that can grow with baby for years.
66. Pyramid rocking top from
Does it get any prettier that this pyramid rocking top?!
67. Leather baby swing from$200
Babies LOVE to swing! I wish I had one of these for Hayes when he was smaller. Fabric versions available too.
68. Lemon baby rattle from$27
Speaking of fabric, these fabric baby rattles are adorable!
69. Dotted crib sheets from Babiease $60
And last but not least… Crib sheets are another practical gift that will get used day after day! I like these dotted ones because they’re gender neutral and fit any nursery style.
And that’s it! If you made it this far, you are pretty dedicated to find cool, handmade Etsy gifts. And I appreciate that! Hope you found a few things that would work for you or a loved one this year.
This post is in partnership with Etsy. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help keep Paper and Stitch running.
Source link Craft