Really cute slippers for women, for the cold winter.
Is there anything more comforting than a cozy pair of slippers on a cold day? Or maybe just a cozy pair of slippers ANY day, while we all recover from the train wreck that was 2020.
Slippers are like a little blanket for your feet. And I literally wear them EVERY single day now, so I kind of feel a little bit like a slipper expert, at this point. Anyone else wear slippers a lot now?
So, I put together a list of some of the cute slippers I’ve been eyeing. Numbers 1, 2, and 7 are all in my cart right now, but I cannot decide between the three of them.
Bonus! Two-thirds of the slippers on this list are under $60 (and there’s one pair under $30)! Click through to see all 12.
1. Lexie Slippers on Anthropologie $38
I have a similar pair of slippers to these, but in blue. I like these better. It’s the color combo.
2. Freda Savador James shearling-lined slippers from Anthropologie $150
I think I need to just go ahead and get these slippers because I also included them in one of my holiday gift guides this year. The cool gifts for parents (and in-laws) guide!
3. The ReNew Slipper Boot on Everlane $78
These are an interesting shape and I like that they go up past the ankle, to keep your feet really warm.
Do I sound like a total old lady right now, or what? I guess I just really like to keep my feet warm – it’s a passion at this point.
Groundbreaking Re-Invented Marketing Funnel & Page Builder
4. Steve Madden Around Slippers on Urban Outfitters $50
If you like the style Birkenstocks but you want them in slipper form, these slippers are it.
5. Suede Scuff Slippers on Madewell $45
Classic slippers, that would work for women and men.
6. Anti-Skid Cozy Plush Indoor / Outdoor on Amazon $29.90
An affordable option that still looks cute.
7. The Slide on Skims $79
They’re slipper slides, so they’re comfy AND cozy. Also, I love this color!
8. Fuzzy Slide Slippers on J.Crew $49.50
And then these are a similar style, but with a thinner top band. If you like this style but want something less bulky.
9. Cozy Bootie on Parachute $59
Okay! Slipper booties?! Yep, I’m into these. And also, everything that Parachute makes is high quality.
10. Quilted Scuff Slippers in Recycled Faux Fur on Madewell $39.50
The description on these Madewell slippers say they’re super soft. And they look it!
11. Classic Slippers on Parachute $39
Can’t go wrong with a classic slipper style.
12. Sherpa Indoor Slipper on Banana Republic $68
I think I would wear these slippers outside, with an outfit! They’re pretty cute. And they look so warm too.
Source link Craft